Your child deserves an attorney who cares.
We Can Protect Your Child’s Education Rights
Danielle McGee joined the Firm as an associate in 2013 upon her graduation from Quinnipiac University School of Law. While in law school, Ms. McGee advocated on behalf of adolescents as a participant of the law school’s Civil Justice Clinic. She interned with the United States Attorney’s Office, working primarily on civil rights matters. She was also an active member of the Health Law Journal.
The Crawford Black Bar Association awarded Ms. McGee the Priscilla Green Scholarship for her dedication to the enhancement of diversity in the legal profession (2012). She received the James R. Defonce Memorial Scholarship for her advocacy on behalf of individuals with disabilities. The law school honored Ms. McGee for excellence in clinical work and her service to the school.
- Special Education Law
- Civil Rights
- Disability Rights
- Federal District Court
- New York
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Crawford Black Bar Association
- Waterbury Bar Association
- COPAA (Counsel of Parents, Attorneys, and Advocates)
- SpEdConnecticut, Inc (fka LDA of CT)
- Quinnipiac College School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut
- J.D. - 2013
- Honors: cum laude
- Fairfield University
- B.A. - 2010
- Honors: summa cum laude