Your child deserves an attorney who cares.
We Can Protect Your Child’s Education Rights
Since 1987, Ms. McMahon has protected the legal rights of children and adults. She was a partner with a prominent Michigan law firm where she spent the first 10 years of her legal career. She continued her career in New England litigating in New York and Connecticut federal courts while associated with the Manhattan based law firm of Morgenstern, Jacobs & Blue.
Ms. McMahon founded The Law Offices of Gerry McMahon in 2007. Her practice includes representing children, adolescents, and young adults with special needs to assure that they receive the education and accommodations to which they are entitled in their local school districts or elsewhere as necessary to meet their needs.
- Special Education Law
- Civil Rights
- Disability Rights
- Federal District Court
- New York
- New York Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- COPAALAW (Counsel of Parents, Attorneys, and Advocates)
- SpEdConnecticut, Inc (fka LDA of CT)
- Smart Kids with Learning Disabilities
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 1987
- Honors: cum laude
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
- B.A. - 1984